Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th

Okay...I am really hurting! I just spent 3 hours tonight on my feet, jumping up and down, keeping order, interviewing people...and having a blast! I was the chairperson of the Division A toastmasters contests. I do love being in front of an audience! But my body is not yet able to keep up. My knees really hurt!!!!! I can't wait until I finally have the physical freedom to be able to do this kind of thng and just feel tired afterward without hurting so much! And you know what...they were serving pizza and cookies..and I didn't have a bite of it...I didn't feel tempted at all! It is amazing how incredible it feels not to be controled by carb cravings!!!!!

Okay...I really need to have a shower and climb into bed. Another incredible day along my journey toward health.

No comments:

Post a Comment